FAÇADESCAPE™ Green Wall Systems combine the best in stainless
cable technology with the environmental benefits of greening. The benefits of vertical
plantscapes can now be applied to any structure or site, from micro-gardens to stadiums.
- FaçadeScape™ encourages healthy strong growth for all climbing
plants in all hardiness zones. It is especially good for hot climates since the
thin cables do not absorb radiant heat. Controlling and trimming plants is simple
and the system can be partially removed, as needed, for building maintenance or
- Our systems are designed for installation on any surface,
including EFIS and are robust enough for long spans. Our light, scalable structures
are designed to support the most vigorous vines.
- Components and ropes are manufactured from AISI 316 stainless
steel for durability, beauty, and strength. The system is highly corrosion resistant
and requires little or no maintenance. It possesses an extremely long use cycle
and is 100% recyclable.
- Special anchoring and support systems provide a limitless
ability to design any shape or pattern you desire. A wide choice of spacers, clamps,
and supports helps you optimize your design for environmental, building, and aesthetic
requirements. - Engineered to be easily specified and installed, our systems are
designed to get your ideas growing in no time.
- For larger projects, specialized engineering and design
assistance is available.
- FaçadeScape™ was created from specially designed elements
of our I-SYS® and X-TEND® systems. As a member of the Carl Stahl family of stainless
steel products, it has been engineered and manufactured in our ISO 14001 facility
to meet sustainability goals and ensure a high quality, long lasting installation.